Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Some thoughts...

I have done 2 sessions since my last post, which have basically consisted of searching for songs to sing. I haven't found any. Any What? Any songs I feel that I can sing well enough. Well enough for what? Well enough to sing into your cell phone in your shed? No, well enough to feel good about singing. This isn't about singing well or feeling good Pete, this is about, about what is it about? I am not sure anymore. Thats ok, you dont have to be sure. It should not be about singing songs you are comfortable with. But those are the songs I like to sing. So? Is anybody actually listening to these? I doubt anyone listens to any all the way through. Why? I guess you sort of get it after you read what I am doing and listen a little bit. So what are you going to do about that? I do not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home